Terms & Conditions
General Terms And Conditions:
For Absolute Optics to supply you with your chosen products you must understand and agree to the following conditions:
1. That Absolute Optics will use the information supplied by you to process your order. In doing so, Absolute Optics will trust that the information you have provided is correct based on the specifications provided by a qualified eye care practitioner and this specification has been provided in the last 12 months.
2. That you have not been advised by any eye care practitioner or any othe health care provider to stop wearing contact lenses, sunglasses or glasses.
3. That you have not suffered from any eye condition requiring treatment in the last 12 months or have any eye condition at present requiring assessment by a eye care practitioner.
4. That Absolute Optics will take no responsibility for any reason that you are unable to wear contact lenses, sunglasses or glasses.
5. That Absolute Optics retains the right to not supply any of its products if it deems such product unsuitable for your particular needs.
We will accept any returns for individual items and full orders received before 14 days since the order was delivered. The returned items need to be undamaged, unopened and in their original packaging for the refund to be processed.
We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days, once received by our returns department. Please obtain a Proof of Postage Certificate from your Post Office when returning goods, as we are not responsible for any packages lost in transit. Please note: We will not cover postage on items that are returned to us that do not fall into the category of ‘faulty, damaged or incorrectly delivered item’ (see below).
Faulty, damaged or incorrectly delivered item
If you find one or more of your contact lenses are faulty, damaged or you have received the wrong item, we will replace or fully refund your purchase. In most cases this is due to a manufacturing fault and we may require the LOT number of the contact lenses affected to process a fault complaint with the manufacturer. We will reimburse any postage for the shipment of faulty, damaged or incorrectly delivered contact lenses.
Please visit https://absoluteoptics.co.uk/index.php?route=account/return/insert for more information.